IMBA/SORBA Club Weekend Postponed!

From the Tom Sauret of IMBA/SORBA:

Due to a number of factors, IMBA-SORBA is sorry to announce that we have decided to reschedule the 2010 Club Care weekend at NOC. Weather is concern for us. The ground is saturated and more showers are expected this weekend. We are sorry for the inconvienece and will be working with the NOC and the USFS to reschedule. We will let you know as soon our plans for the Culb Care weekend 2010. Those who preregisteerd can expect a refund.

Again we are sorry to have to postpone the event. If you have any question feel free to call me.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s